Stanić Group in its business has committed to the preservation, protection and improvement of the quality of the environment in which it creates new economic, environmental and social values.
In order to further reduce the environmental impact and maintaining the level of sustainability, we have set the following key objectives:
• Professional trainings to raise the awareness and to improve the attitude of workers towards the environment.
• Continuous reduction of the discharge and load of wastewater.
• Waste management as a useful raw material and resource.
• Protection from pests.
• Improvement of the work of laboratories and waste water plants.
• Active participation in the work of organizations that cover the area of environmental protection.
Stanić Group is a recognizable company that produces food products of standard quality, safety and efficiency. The product development process is based on the improvement of industrial processes, as well as on the development of new products and the improvement of existing products which follow the latest trends in food and satisfy the demands, wishes and needs of consumers, in accordance with the latest trends in technology and raw materials.
Using raw materials with a beneficial effect on the human organism and the development directed towards functional products, we care for the health of consumers. By close cooperation with suppliers we try to adapt and optimize raw materials in order to achieve the best possible quality and more suitable final products. With the optimization of production processes we try to develop products that directly or indirectly affect the savings of material, energy and water, thereby reducing the cost of resources in production.